Thursday, February 6, 2014

Renewable Excellence - Solar Energy

In this investigation, I explored solar energy. I picked solar energy because I wanted to know more about a more green, more efficient energy system. Solar energy is generated from the sun, so along as the sun is out, solar energy is being created through this system, at night, of course it's less efficient at night, but it still works! I'm proud of this project, although I believe me and my partner could have done a better job on the audio. I felt like it was pretty cool because I worked on something I didn't know about. Solar energy was quite easy to research, because many people believed we should make the switch to solar too.



References:

“Switch to solar energy”. solarworld. Web. 14 Jan, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment