Tuesday, May 30, 2017

My Work For Jackson Guild, INC.

I have worked with Ms. Janay Jackson for about 7 months. This program was very enlightening. Teaching the youth has always been something very dear to my heart. The fact that I got to help younger and older people learn valuable lessons about business and real estate was just amazing. I thank this organization for helping me feel how it is to work in an office and to feel how it is to impact lives. Teaching older people has always brought this sense of irony to me, and I think it's really awesome that people are always seeking knowledge. I really hope that future volunteers understand that "knowledge is power." I will make sure that others know the real power of intelligence! Get informed!

"The Jackson Guild" TJG. 28 May, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment