Friday, June 2, 2017

How To Survive In The Music World

For the last Humanities action project of my high school career, I was asked to create a survival guide. For the first and second action project of this course, we mapped out our mission and worked towards it. This action project digs deeper into how what we will face on our path to success. This unit, Apotheosis, was mainly just uncovering who we are and how we can "survive" in our own skin. I chose to pursue music in my journey because it's my passion. I learned so much about myself this unit, and it's truly amazing how much you can learn about yourself, that you didn't already know. This project was hard, simply because it's hard to dig deep. Even though I challenged myself, I think my project came out very nice. I want people to chase their dreams. If you are viewing this, don't be scared to unleash your inner creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment