Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Poetry Is Bliss, English or Spanish

In my third period class, we were asked by our Spanish teacher to pick a topic and tackle it fully. I chose poetry because of my love for rhythm and rhyme. With researching our topic, we had to create 20 sentences in Spanish, related to our topic, while corresponding with a certain vocab word for each sentence. We were also asked to create some form of creative art. Since I researched poetry, I created a short poem about the awesomeness that comes with being bilingual. There was also a required Reference page that's included in my slideshow. If you were thinking, yes, all of the researched I collected is put into the slideshow below, into a cohesive and beautiful presentation for you all to read. I loved this project and I love Spanish. Sometimes I even wish it was my first language. Although the required 20 sentences was extremely challenging to a beginning Spanish student, I took on the challenge and I learned a bunch about grammar, concerning Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment