Wednesday, May 11, 2016

My Fun-sized Oven

For the second action project of the last STEAM course of my Junior, my group members and I were asked to create a parallel circuit with 5 resistors, a parallel switch, and a master switch. This unit we focused mainly on power and who has harnessed it best to create different ways of shaping humanity. For example, Nikola Tesla being one of these great scientists, who created Alternating Current which can be seen throughout large areas where electricity has to travel far distances and Thomas Edison being a contributor to Direct Current whereas, it travels shorter distances, using less voltage. I learned quite a lot this unit I think the project was difficult, but quite interesting. Definitely not my favorite project, but I love the creativity that my school has put into it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment